Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Greetings from Georgia. My last day of work was last friday. I'll miss not speaking spanish every day, but I won't miss the labor and boredom that went along with trabajo del fabrica (sp sandi?).

That night, the night I quit, ben and I met up and went to Sara's party which was a lot of fun--I met a one friend of Sara's and one interest, both shy and nice. The next day, we recorded a final draft of Sweatpants Kid, but had a horrible time trying to send it to Heidoid for use in her movie. In fact it wasn't properly sent when we had to leave for Milford to meet up with Amy and the gang to go up to Tawas. When we got back we tried again, but outragous computer issues ensued again and it only partially worked out for us, before we were off for Athens. Athens, Ga.

No comments: