Monday, September 12, 2005

This weekend was wonderful; again, probably due to all of the visiting.

My sawing skills are getting better, and though I really enjoy practicing, I don't think my roommate enjoys the dulcet vibrato of the saw like I do. Lately, I've been working on softening the interesting noise you get while the bow is first in contact with the saw. It's delicate, but getting a bit better. Also, playing along to a couple Frontier-Ruckus songs: Rosemont and Abigail.

It was great playing with the guys last Saturday. Our up and coming concert dates? Matt and Dave are definately performing Wednesday (in Ann Arbor), but I think I'm going too. Though, I might just play with them for a couple songs. Next Saturday however I will surely play the concert here in East Lansing and then the Monday after in Ann Arbor.

I'm learning how to speak French. Other than that, my classes aren't very interesting.