Monday, September 19, 2005

Wrench + Saw = Rhythm Section

So, the themed houseparty was fun. A good and unexpected amount of my friends came and drank a few and said they enjoyed seeing and hearing me. I have to say that though we played Aeroplane, Crazy Train was the best.

Jon Huguelet wasn't shot by anyone Saturday, but he knows a girl who's car fell victim to the shooter. Right between the headlights. Also, I hope that the guy that got grazed by a bullet in the back of the head realizes that a really small change in the way he acted could have killed him; and that's lucky.

I tried the Google blog-search: it was hard to find my blog, but I was the 2nd result when I typed 'Zach Zooms.'

Akers Hall Music Room Guidelines (Effective 5/15/89):

1. MUSIC ROOM KEY CAN BE CHECKED OUT BY AKERS RESIDENTS ONLY FROM THE WEST DESK.
2. TIME LIMIT OF 1 HOUR. EXEPTIONS GRANTED IF THERE IS NOT A WAITING LIST.
3. NO AMPLIFIED MUSIC.
4. NO DRUMS.
5. NO EATING OR SMOKING.
6. FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THE ABOVE GUIDELINES WILL RESULT IN REVOCATION OF THE PRIVILEGE TO USE THE MUSIC ROOM.

Adopted by Akers Hall Residence Association (5/30/89)