Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Today I played a song I wrote for a presentation in TE250. It went well!

You can play it too! It's easy and has 3 chords in it!

Intro: A

A_____E________ A______ D
In education, differences with gender
Depend on location: how so? I wonder...


A (1, 2, 3, 4)

A______E_________ A______ D
In Great Britain it would seem the girls do better
I wonder if the boys are dumb, or are the girls are just clever?


A (arabian segue)

A______E________ A_____ D
In Saudi Arabia all the schools segregated,
C’mon now Arabia, ain't that unfair and outdated?


A (eastern segue)

A_________E________ A_______ D
In that far off Asia, where the emphasis is on effort!
Those tests don’t care at all if you're wearing a skirt...


A (Solo)

A_________E________ A_____ D
But back in the United States the jury is divided,
Girls with books and boys with science, isn't that one-sided? [Hold D]


End on A

I'm so glad I didn't spend more time making it good when I can get by with crap. Sigh.

1 comment:

Ben said...

No sounds of distress! *sigh* is a one-way ticket to hell!! NO sleepy noises either!!! exclamation crescendo!!!!