Saturday, February 10, 2007

I went to the J.-T. party last night and against all expectations, and despite Ben's (and others') great costumes it wasn't very fun. Atmosphere was lacking something; I as in a weird mood, and there was a creepy guy hitting on everyone--no, not JPamp--another guy. A quote from him: " what would I have to say to get you to give me a massage?" That with his incessant back-rubbing left most of us wondering who he knew at the party. I was relieved to find out he was more than 4 degrees of separation from me [Creepy-guy :: random people down and hallway and to the left :: ~disconnect~ :: Ben P. :: Me]. Though, somehow I can empathise with him. Lately and often, I've been making a fool of myself, dishearteningly.

1 comment:

Ben said...

you don't have to say anything for me to give you a back massage