Sunday, March 05, 2006

Forget what I said about that elodea-listening in the submission office being a good sign. We weren't one of the top 11 demos there--we're not in. I've been looking foreward to this for too long...sigh. I think the overall shittiness of the recordings and their lack of drums was a major problem.

Next year it's possible we'll have a place to practice and a place to record etc. but 'next years' don't always pan out as Ben and I've been planning this battle of the battle of bands since last march. I just wish I had something else going for me.

What's good though is that Frontier Ruckus made it and I know Molly-Jean made it, so congratulations to Matt and Molly--their songwriting is great.

2 comments:

Ben said...

Can you put in a vote for me there? Going by appearence and rock n'roll, I tentatively vote Molly-Jean. Thanks!

Zachy said...

Sure man.