Friday, March 03, 2006

I'm home and my bed is comfy and clean. And though the suberu is hurt with two flats and a dead battery, I am confident that I can repair it and go to Farmington, Ann, and Spring Arbor.

However, The action stops here, on 522 East Commerce, at 10:30 most fridays.

Heidi called and left a message today when my phone was napping. She was submitting her movie AJ Goes to France (in theater's soon) to the EL film contest the secretaries were listening to some Elodea from our submitted 6-song demo. A good sign? Heidi and I think so.

Also, I wrote a poem the other day that my great poetry prof. liked, which made me feel great. It was about ice-cream, YUM! A flirtatious poem, it characterized my personality as I exited that class and the building. Oh the songwriting and short stories! The poems! I've been feeling creative lately because I've had to.

No comments: