Monday, August 15, 2005

Got sick, slept like a rock, and am feeling better already.

On NPR, I heard a music critic compare and contrast Coldplay and Dressy Bessy. The reviewer really prefered Dressy Bessy, which was the obvious answer. What kind of self-respecting, snobby art critic would recommend Coldplay (with the most popular album in the english-speaking world) over a decent and somwhat obscure pop band?

I've been staying at my dad's girlfriend's house for the last few days. Despite my dad's belittleing comments about school, it's better here than at home in milford. I don't get yelled at so much. I might even want to live here, which has been offered many times, but it's too far from milford and I don't have a car when my mom and bob aren't on vacation.

What's good is Taaja living in Wixom.

No comments: