Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The LGBTGA Pride meeting last night was really fun. My friend lauron, who asked me to come, was there with her girlfriend Meghan. The winds of change is like musical chairs except there's no music. It helps me make friends!

I went to my remaining 2 classes today. Hilariously, my TE150 "prof" has the personality of one of those cooky science personalities (Bill Nye, Dr. Science, or Beakman--not Mr. Wizard). He made us get together for a skit that would help remind the class of our names. We chose alliteration: Jessica Jumps. Zach Zooms. Then, he went into a detailed discussion on how to access the MSU email service...

After classes, I visited Ben to rock out. He has this friend who lives down the hall who's painfully good at bass and guitar, but spends his time practicing Dave Mathews and the like. Crash! Into me, baby. He told me that he plans on writing music, but doesn't yet feel like he's good enough to play what he would write. When you can play every part of Canon in D like this kid...sigh.

My roommate wants to know what a bumbleclot is. Google says it's a Jamaican insult, but what does it really mean? I sort of got the hint that it means confused asshole, but still, I'd like to hear from an authority on Jamaican diction if at all possible.

No comments: