Thursday, August 18, 2005

I had some weird fever-dreams last night. I drempt that that they sent up another shuttle to dock with and check on the space station. Everything was fine until the shuttle tried to detatch. It was stuck somehow and they had to do a spacewalk to manually pry it free. He broke something important but didn't tell anyone. Then, he got the shuttle to detatched but upon reentry it crashed. :( Also, I remember a piece of a dream where this woman was on TV talking about how it's important to be loyal to dogs. Her's especially.

I'm usually really excited whenever I hear new news about the new golden compass movie. Recently, they announced the who the director would be (Anand Tucker who produced the girl with the pearl earing but hasn't directed anything I've seen) and announced that Phil Pullman wants Mrs. Coulter to be played by Nicole Kidman. However, I was sad to read on IMDB that they're not usuing Tom Stoppard's screenplay anymore (Shakespeare in Love, Brazil) and instead are using Chris Weitz's (About a Boy, Antz, and...The Klumps...). *sigh* I liked about a boy, but I hope weitz doesn't try to make it funny. or cute.

No comments: