Thursday, August 11, 2005

Xanga's pretty embarrasing as far as blogs go, but that's not why I've started a new blog. It's actually becasue of the cool new blog feeling I get. I know nobody has the URL for this one, so I can more freely write.

I started one somewhere else last year and rachael b. just happened to find it the next day because she'd just opened an account there too. I had writen just one post in that, a freewrite on music and the instruments I want. I got very dr. seuss by the end of it and I was abashed knowing somebody read about my idea for 7 different harpsichords of different dynamic values. (You could write fff, ff, f, mf, mp, p, pp, right on them!) Yes, I know it's dumb and that's what made it so embarrasing. It's fun to just think of dumb stuff, but not fun to have it read.

Been eating lately. Writing short ideas out. Music listening (Olivia's stuff I haven't heard yet). Reading articals.

Say, do you know what a wandering genie is? I do.

No comments: